Skip to main content
ARS Investment Partners Homepage
The Outlook April 2023
Driving With One Foot on the Accelerator and One Foot on the Brake
In this issue:
- The Accelerator/Brake Economy
- Thoughts on the Troubles in the Banking System
- Investing for a Non-Traditional Business Cycle
- Since our inception in 1971, our purpose has been to treat clients as we would our own families — something we believe only a few firms do today.
- In contrast to many other firms, we build distinct portfolios to help our clients satisfy their unique circumstances, achieve their goals, and ensure their legacy.
- In a rapidly changing global economy, we are perpetual students seeking to identify the key secular trends that will create value.
- We are long-term investors who believe in the value of active management.
- We think and see the world differently which leads to differentiated portfolios.
- We employ a high-conviction approach, driven by the judgment of our experienced team of investment professionals, to deliver our best ideas.
- We focus on macro-economics to determine beneficiaries of capital flows, identify undervalued securities that stand to benefit, and structure a portfolio of our best ideas.
- Our strategies are purposely designed to be effective individually, as well as in combination, to suit each client’s unique goals.
- Clients are afforded direct access to the ARS portfolio managers responsible for the investment decision for each client’s portfolio.
A differentiated range of investment strategies
Our team of seasoned investment professionals work collaboratively to develop and deliver high-conviction, low-correlated strategies designed to help clients achieve their financial objectives.
Do you understand the definition of “accredited investor” provided in the link at the bottom of this page?
After reading and understanding the definition of ‘accredited investor’ in the link at the bottom of this page, do you affirm that you qualify as an accredited investor?
Click here to read the accredited investor definition.
The information you are requesting is available only to investors that meet the criteria of accredited investors.
Please contact us if you would like to discuss this requirement or any other information available on our site.
… securities trade in an auction market that has inherent inefficiencies.
… opportunities to make successful investments in good businesses and managers exist regardless of market direction.
… most of the best investments are accompanied by higher levels of discomfort when initiated.
… there is often an inverse relationship between the popularity of a security and its value.
… undervalued companies with identifiable earnings growth catalysts offer significant absolute returns without excessive risk.
… investment risk is viewed as overpaying for a business or incorrectly projecting its future earnings.
The Latest Outlook & Insights
Stay up-to-date on ARS Investment Partners' latest thought leadership.
Sign up to receive The Outlook — our timely newsletter featuring our investment and economic thinking — and highlights from our latest market insights will be emailed directly to your inbox.
This is a carousel outlining recent posts from The Outlook. Each panel displays three posts. Use the Previous and Next buttons to navigate.